Monday, March 23, 2015

That one time we went to Mt. Washington...

Its Monday night and I'm updating the blog. This is starting to become a habit, which is good. I used to have this photography blog where I would put all of my pictures up and talk about being a photographer. Then I realized I didn't really like to talk about being a photographer..Id much rather just take pictures. My blog has like three posts and then nothing. My dad still checks it for updates. 

Shout out to pops for being a fan/supporter....no matter what!

Speaking of dads, we got our wedding pictures back from our amazing photographers and my all time favorite picture is this one of myself and my dad during our father/daughter dance. Isn't my dad such a rock star? Anywho this isn't a official picture...its a picture of a picture. We haven't gotten our disk or release forms yet, but when we do I will make a post about our favorites and our not so favorite ones. If you are in the market for photography and live in Little Rock or surrounding areas I recommend the Nolan duo because they are amazing. For reals.

www.thenolansphotos.com



So something you probably didn't know is that Jussus is super close to his cousins. I mean they are his best friends. They all grew up together and they range from 10 to 3 year age difference. They are all so different and exactly the same. Its weird. When they are together they bro out so hard. I enjoy spending time with them because they are all such great guys (who also have such awesome girlfriends/wives) and its always a good time. This past weekend his cousins Nelson and Justin (and his girlfriend Nikki) came up to visit us. Our house is still kind of a mess due to the plumbing issues (read here) so we knew we weren't going to be hanging out in it all day. Instead we decided to take the Monongahela incline up to Mt. Washington. If you don't live in Pittsburgh right now you are probably like the what??? Its this cool trolley cart that goes up a track to Mt. Washington which is a little area of Pitt that has the best views in the city for sure. We took pictures and then headed to a local bar to get rowdy. And rowdy we did. There were car bombs folks.
(http://www.richmcpeek.com/2012/04/16/monongahela-incline/)

View of Pittsburgh, PA

Jussus, Me, Nikki, Justin @the top

To end our awesome Friday adventure we had dinner at the American Serbian Club. Every Friday during Lent they have a fish fry. They serve fried or baked fish, pierogies, mac n'cheese, vegetables, fresh home baked bread, and pasta for 8$. AND there is beer. We discovered them two weeks ago during our search for fish on Friday. Jussus and I are both catholic and in the middle of observing Lent (thus no meat on Fridays). They(the ASC) are always so nice and welcoming and we love hanging out with them on Fridays. Jussus makes friends wherever he goes.....
The condiment dance....
After our crazy hectic weekend I'm definitely looking forward to a nice casual relaxing evening of Hulu and Secrets and Lies. Have you guys watched this show yet? I mean Ryan Phillippe is enough to get me interested but this show is intense and I love a good mystery. You should check it out!

See you later!
Natasha S.





2 comments:

  1. Sounds and looks like you had a good time. I watch Secrets and Lies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you do! We always like the same shows grandma!

    ReplyDelete